Red Dot Arms Forum
Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner - Printable Version

+- Red Dot Arms Forum (https://rdaforum.com)
+-- Forum: Equipment (https://rdaforum.com/forum-41.html)
+--- Forum: Knives (https://rdaforum.com/forum-63.html)
+--- Thread: Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner (/thread-1707.html)

Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner - mikereddot - 07-27-2015

DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner

DVD Link

[Image: dvd-dfk-1-275.jpg]

We are so excited to have Brian Hoffner here all the way from Texas on Nov. 14 and Nov. 15! He is the creator of the Brian Hoffner knives! That weekend, he will be hosting a FREE Forging the Warrior 2 hour seminar....teach his Defensive Folding Knife Class as well as a Home and Family Tactics Safety Class (no age limit for any of these classes). Have you always wanted to purchase a knife but not sure where to start?? These knives are top notch and on display at RDA. We are having a FREE video screening of his CD (reg$20) in which you will be able to learn all about Brian Hoffner and why he created his knives the way he did! The free screenings are Saturday, Aug. 22 from 9:00-10:00 am or Wednesday, September 16 from 6:00-7:00 pm. If you would like to attend one of these screenings, call RDA at 847-603-1548 to register or stop on by!

RE: Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner - BelieveIn308 - 07-27-2015

This has to be better than the NRA 'Practical Blade Defense' DVD, I will attend.

Ken K.

RE: Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner - Ringo3632 - 07-28-2015

I think I will be doing the same. I'll probably sign up for a skills and drills day as well. I need to get some practice and training in!

RE: Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner - mikereddot - 08-04-2015

See you then.

RE: Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner - mikereddot - 08-16-2015

This Viewing is next Saturday at 9:00

RE: Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner - AcilletaM - 08-17-2015

Is there still room?

RE: Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner - Ringo3632 - 08-18-2015

I can't make this one.. But is there room on the Wednesday September 16th one?

RE: Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner - Fireman - 08-18-2015

Can't make this Saturday. Will have to try for September.

RE: Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner - BelieveIn308 - 08-22-2015

It is worth the view! Some professional insights into the knife fighting with a pocket knife and how the design of his knifes fits the style. It is well worth a look.

RE: Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner - mikereddot - 09-07-2015

More showings will be on Thursday Sept 17th. One at 6:30 - 7:30 and another from 7:30 to 8:30.

All are welcome.

RE: Free showing of the DVD Defensive Folding Knife with Brian Hoffner - BelieveIn308 - 01-06-2017

Just purchased "The Beast"! Really good knife. It is going to replace a Kbar so it needs to be. So far I am liking it! Check them out! Don't just look, actually go and handle one. I think you will be impressed.