Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COURT RULES THAT “LIVING OFF THE GRID” IS NOW ILLEGAL
05-20-2015, 09:06 AM,
RE: COURT RULES THAT “LIVING OFF THE GRID” IS NOW ILLEGAL
Threads: 82
(05-19-2015, 11:37 PM)Ringo3632 Wrote: Good call SSPhoto. Still seems like something they would try to use as a tool to fight against preppers and people actually living off-grid in nature (legally..?). I could see the two motivating factors being keeping tabs on everyone, and also the revenue it generates..
The off grid story came after she was caught using the sewage system without paying for it through the water bill. Her water was turned off for nonpayment. I believe she was even using the water until it was turned off.
(05-19-2015, 11:37 PM)Ringo3632 Wrote: Good call SSPhoto. Still seems like something they would try to use as a tool to fight against preppers and people actually living off-grid in nature (legally..?). I could see the two motivating factors being keeping tabs on everyone, and also the revenue it generates..The off grid story came after she was caught using the sewage system without paying for it through the water bill. Her water was turned off for nonpayment. I believe she was even using the water until it was turned off.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: COURT RULES THAT “LIVING OFF THE GRID” IS NOW ILLEGAL - by AcilletaM - 05-20-2015, 09:06 AM