Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was for it before I was against it...Jeb's version
05-19-2015, 09:13 PM,
RE: I was for it before I was against it...Jeb's version
Threads: 124
I am not a Jeb fan, but he clearly misunderstood the question. I probably prefer Rand Paul, Scott Walker and Marco Rubio in that order.

I don't agree, constantly attacking your opponents like Obama did makes you look good if the lame stream media is on your side. You can be Lazy, Lie, show Arrogance, be an Imbecile, Stonewall, be Corrupt and still be elected, like '57 states' Obama. Look at Harry Reid's lie... 'Romney paid no taxes'... Right for the Senate floor, zero evidence, a clear lie, yet the press ran with it for two weeks.

Negative campaigning always works. From LBJ's having the little girl holding the flower, with the Nuke going off in the background to Obama's legacy of lies...
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

I don't agree, constantly attacking your opponents like Obama did makes you look good if the lame stream media is on your side. You can be Lazy, Lie, show Arrogance, be an Imbecile, Stonewall, be Corrupt and still be elected, like '57 states' Obama. Look at Harry Reid's lie... 'Romney paid no taxes'... Right for the Senate floor, zero evidence, a clear lie, yet the press ran with it for two weeks.

Negative campaigning always works. From LBJ's having the little girl holding the flower, with the Nuke going off in the background to Obama's legacy of lies...
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was for it before I was against it...Jeb's version - by BelieveIn308 - 05-19-2015, 09:13 PM