Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AR-15 Classes at Red Dot - testimonial
07-26-2015, 05:10 PM,
AR-15 Classes at Red Dot - testimonial
Threads: 79
When I started shooting pistols, and before finding Red Dot, I gathered info, and a few mistakes, from a lot of sources.

Between Steve, Mike, and Robb we fixed the mistakes, so when the time came to take up the AR I started right with Red Dot.

I took the first intro class today. One thing Robb taught was the right way to insert the mag - push in and pull for test instead of inserting and banging or slapping it. We were given the reasons why (I will let you take the class to find out Smile ).

Later I was strolling through Bass Pro and they had a seminar on home defense. I walked past and saw the speaker holding an AR. I stopped long enough to watch him insert a mag and bang it in and say something about it I couldn't hear. I smiled, walked on, and thought "you guys should have went to Red Dot".

Between Steve, Mike, and Robb we fixed the mistakes, so when the time came to take up the AR I started right with Red Dot.

I took the first intro class today. One thing Robb taught was the right way to insert the mag - push in and pull for test instead of inserting and banging or slapping it. We were given the reasons why (I will let you take the class to find out Smile ).

Later I was strolling through Bass Pro and they had a seminar on home defense. I walked past and saw the speaker holding an AR. I stopped long enough to watch him insert a mag and bang it in and say something about it I couldn't hear. I smiled, walked on, and thought "you guys should have went to Red Dot".
Find

Messages In This Thread
AR-15 Classes at Red Dot - testimonial - by Dutz - 07-26-2015, 05:10 PM