Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A gun site and no one talks about hunting
09-25-2014, 10:49 PM,
RE: A gun site and no one talks about hunting
Threads: 54
(09-25-2014, 08:50 AM)PieceLessPeace Wrote: Every debate I always have with someone about handguns ends with...."oh and are founding fathers were hunters". They didn't have guns for no other reason to put food on the table.

That argument doesn't even make sense. I don't hunt since its expensive. And no one in my family hunts. It doesn't seem like one of those things you can wing it. The whole argument to have the 2a for hunting purposes also doesn't make sense. We didn't rebel against white tail deer and ducks.
(09-25-2014, 08:50 AM)PieceLessPeace Wrote: Every debate I always have with someone about handguns ends with...."oh and are founding fathers were hunters". They didn't have guns for no other reason to put food on the table.
That argument doesn't even make sense. I don't hunt since its expensive. And no one in my family hunts. It doesn't seem like one of those things you can wing it. The whole argument to have the 2a for hunting purposes also doesn't make sense. We didn't rebel against white tail deer and ducks.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A gun site and no one talks about hunting - by fromtheplaines - 09-25-2014, 10:49 PM