Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A gun site and no one talks about hunting
09-25-2014, 11:07 PM,
RE: A gun site and no one talks about hunting
Threads: 21
(09-23-2014, 07:38 PM)PieceLessPeace Wrote: Every time I have a "disagreement" about guns, I always hear, "oh we need our guns for hunting", and yet almost 250 threads on the site, and I'm the first to post in hunting. Undecided

I use to have local access to hunt upland game, Doves, and waterfowl. Now that the property is a sub division I don't have as many opportunities to hunt. Not long ago I drove through that sub division and hadn't noticed any no hunting signs.

Living in Illinois just doesn't give many of us any land to hunt. If there was I'd be out every opening day and any opportunity afterwards. I got fed up with hunting pen raised birds that don't fly. The same goes for So.Wisconsin as far as dwindling open land.
Click Here ~~~~>Glock Often Imitated....Never Duplicated
(09-23-2014, 07:38 PM)PieceLessPeace Wrote: Every time I have a "disagreement" about guns, I always hear, "oh we need our guns for hunting", and yet almost 250 threads on the site, and I'm the first to post in hunting. Undecided
I use to have local access to hunt upland game, Doves, and waterfowl. Now that the property is a sub division I don't have as many opportunities to hunt. Not long ago I drove through that sub division and hadn't noticed any no hunting signs.

Living in Illinois just doesn't give many of us any land to hunt. If there was I'd be out every opening day and any opportunity afterwards. I got fed up with hunting pen raised birds that don't fly. The same goes for So.Wisconsin as far as dwindling open land.
Click Here ~~~~>Glock Often Imitated....Never Duplicated
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A gun site and no one talks about hunting - by Brian S - 09-25-2014, 11:07 PM