Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New CC Jacket
03-16-2015, 03:59 PM,
New CC Jacket
Threads: 142
Hi all,

Just ordered and received my first jacket that is specifically designed around conceal carry.

http://www.amazon.com/ATS-Elite-Discreet...rry+jacket

Quality seems very good. Should be good for any day 40 degrees down to about 20 degrees. CC pocket inside is large and cavernous for a full range of carry pistols. Only one small patch of velcro holds that compartment closed, so getting the gun out should be quick, and you won't have to worry about the gun falling out or becoming visible to others. Only, I think is it's a tad "heavier" than I expected, despite the picture.

I now am looking for something other than IWB to carry with during a hot summer day. I don't like it in my shorts pocket, as it swings back and forth and hits my knee. I was hoping to find a light "wind breaker" style jacket for CC as well. Any ideas? Pistol is a Sig 938.

Just ordered and received my first jacket that is specifically designed around conceal carry.

Quality seems very good. Should be good for any day 40 degrees down to about 20 degrees. CC pocket inside is large and cavernous for a full range of carry pistols. Only one small patch of velcro holds that compartment closed, so getting the gun out should be quick, and you won't have to worry about the gun falling out or becoming visible to others. Only, I think is it's a tad "heavier" than I expected, despite the picture.

I now am looking for something other than IWB to carry with during a hot summer day. I don't like it in my shorts pocket, as it swings back and forth and hits my knee. I was hoping to find a light "wind breaker" style jacket for CC as well. Any ideas? Pistol is a Sig 938.
Find
03-16-2015, 07:15 PM,
RE: New CC Jacket
Threads: 51
Pretty cool, congrats
Find
03-16-2015, 07:52 PM,
RE: New CC Jacket
Threads: 376
(03-16-2015, 03:59 PM)ssphoto Wrote: Hi all,

Thumbup

Its 70 here...
(03-16-2015, 03:59 PM)ssphoto Wrote: Hi all,

Thumbup

Its 70 here...
Find