Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remington 870 broken ejector: will your gunsmith replace?
04-08-2015, 05:26 PM,
Exclamation  Remington 870 broken ejector: will your gunsmith replace?
Threads: 1
Exclamation 
Hello Red Dot!

can your gunsmith do a warrant replacement of my brand new remington 870 tactical shotgun's broken ejector?

It ran fine for 50 rounds of 00 buck then on 51st round it broke.

Please let me know.

Thanks

can your gunsmith do a warrant replacement of my brand new remington 870 tactical shotgun's broken ejector?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Find
04-08-2015, 06:10 PM,
RE: Remington 870 broken ejector: will your gunsmith replace?
Threads: 35
You will need ship it to Remington for that. Call them and they should give you a RMA sticker and paid shipping label. They actually arent too bad to deal with.
[Image: ericsign.jpg]
Find
04-08-2015, 09:56 PM,
XdEric, thanks a bunch for the quick reply. I figured that would be the case but thought I'd ask and maybe save some trouble.
Find
04-09-2015, 06:57 AM,
As a general rule of thumb, always check with the manufacturer first if the weapon is still under warranty. Even if they send you to a local shop for the repair, they have to enter it into their system first and O.K. it before work can begin. This will save you some time in getting it taken care of. Like was stated, Remington is real easy to deal with. The ghost ring on my 870 Express Tactical's top rail broke off and they sent me a new top rail with the integrated ghost ring to switch it out without having to send it in for replacement. With your problem being the extractor they'll most likely want you to send it in for repair.
Find
04-09-2015, 09:22 AM,
Threads: 0
(04-08-2015, 05:26 PM)Glock22 Wrote: Hello Red Dot!

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi,
We cannot repair your Remington under warranty, but we can ship it to Remington for you. The first thing you'll want to do, if you haven't already, is to go to this link http://www.remington.com/pages/support/o...ation.aspx and register your shotgun with Remington to validate the warranty. Then you can call the 800 number and open a service ticket and receive a tracking number. Remington won't take a firearm without this number on the shipping label. They may also send you shipping labels, I'm not certain. After that, bring the shotgun, the reference number, and any shipping labels they may send you to us and we'll get it shipped out and track the repair. If you have any more questions, go ahead and email me at gunsmith@rdarms.com or call us at 847-603-1548. Thank, have a great day!

Please let me know.

Thanks
Hi,
We cannot repair your Remington under warranty, but we can ship it to Remington for you. The first thing you'll want to do, if you haven't already, is to go to this link http://www.remington.com/pages/support/o...ation.aspx and register your shotgun with Remington to validate the warranty. Then you can call the 800 number and open a service ticket and receive a tracking number. Remington won't take a firearm without this number on the shipping label. They may also send you shipping labels, I'm not certain. After that, bring the shotgun, the reference number, and any shipping labels they may send you to us and we'll get it shipped out and track the repair. If you have any more questions, go ahead and email me at gunsmith@rdarms.com or call us at 847-603-1548. Thank, have a great day!
Find
04-09-2015, 12:45 PM,
I am very sure they will send you a shipping label. I remember when I had to ship to Savage Arms, they actually sent me new box too.
Find
04-09-2015, 02:17 PM,
rwhite135, thank you very much for your time and consideration. I will be calling them ASAP to get this handled.
Find
04-10-2015, 03:10 PM,
(04-09-2015, 12:45 PM)XdEric Wrote: I am very sure they will send you a shipping label. I remember when I had to ship to Savage Arms, they actually sent me new box too.

XdEric, thanks again for your reply.
(04-09-2015, 12:45 PM)XdEric Wrote: I am very sure they will send you a shipping label. I remember when I had to ship to Savage Arms, they actually sent me new box too.
XdEric, thanks again for your reply.
Find
04-10-2015, 03:24 PM,
(04-09-2015, 09:22 AM)David@reddot Wrote:

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi,

Hey David. Thanks a million for your help. I talked to Remington and let them know you offered to ship it out for me. She said I should just have you guys call it in and provide your address since they have to have your address as the SHIP TO address once the gun is returned.

I don't want to take advantage of your kindness, so please let me know how you'd prefer we move forward. I truly need to get this 870 repaired and back ASAP.

I am in Grayslake and not far from your store so I expect to develop a good working relationship with you guys based on the excellent service I've received in recent purchases and online here in the forum.

If you email me I'll receive it on my mobile phone promptly no matter where I'm at.

Thanks again.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi,
Hey David. Thanks a million for your help. I talked to Remington and let them know you offered to ship it out for me. She said I should just have you guys call it in and provide your address since they have to have your address as the SHIP TO address once the gun is returned.

I don't want to take advantage of your kindness, so please let me know how you'd prefer we move forward. I truly need to get this 870 repaired and back ASAP.

I am in Grayslake and not far from your store so I expect to develop a good working relationship with you guys based on the excellent service I've received in recent purchases and online here in the forum.

If you email me I'll receive it on my mobile phone promptly no matter where I'm at.

Thanks again.
Find
04-10-2015, 04:22 PM,
(04-10-2015, 03:24 PM)Glock22 Wrote:

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks again.
Shoot David an email over at gunsmith@rdarms.com He will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks again.Shoot David an email over at gunsmith@rdarms.com He will get back to you as soon as possible.
Find
04-10-2015, 04:53 PM,
Threads: 0
(04-10-2015, 04:22 PM)XdEric Wrote:

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks again.
Shoot David an email over at gunsmith@rdarms.com He will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi,
Make sure you've registered the warranty/purchase with Remington at the link I provided earlier, if you haven't already. Then, just bring us the shotgun any time during business hours and leave it with us. I'll call Remington as soon as I'm able to after that and get your shipping labels sent to us. Then once we receive them, we'll ship your shotgun out. Thanks and have a great day,
David
(04-10-2015, 04:22 PM)XdEric Wrote:

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks again.

Hi,
Make sure you've registered the warranty/purchase with Remington at the link I provided earlier, if you haven't already. Then, just bring us the shotgun any time during business hours and leave it with us. I'll call Remington as soon as I'm able to after that and get your shipping labels sent to us. Then once we receive them, we'll ship your shotgun out. Thanks and have a great day,
David
Find