Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was for it before I was against it...Jeb's version
05-14-2015, 03:45 PM,
I was for it before I was against it...Jeb's version
Threads: 79
I was for the war before I was against it. I was for it when my brother was for it, or rather when he did it, but now he is not doing it I am against it. When my dad did it, I was for it. I am still for what my dad did, but against what my brother did. I might have been against what my dad did before I was for it, I don't remember. I will have to ask my mother, as I am always for what my mom is for even if I am against it.

Can I possibly make this any clearer?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...aq-n358966

Can I possibly make this any clearer?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...aq-n358966
Find
05-14-2015, 04:41 PM,
RE: I was for it before I was against it...Jeb's version
Threads: 376
So to make this MORE Clearer, I don't know what I am for unless I am for someone telling what I am for, and I am for that, I guess....
Find
05-14-2015, 11:25 PM,
Threads: 82
What were you expecting a politician to say?
Find
05-15-2015, 06:35 AM,
Threads: 79
(05-14-2015, 11:25 PM)AcilletaM Wrote: What were you expecting a politician to say?

I expect politicians to understand two basics principles: 1. stating you changed an opinion when you obviously didn't and 2. constantly attacking opponents makes you look weak and costs you more votes than it gains.

Romney never learned that lesson, and Newt forgot it. It is the reason neither one is president and each had it for the taking at some point.
(05-14-2015, 11:25 PM)AcilletaM Wrote: What were you expecting a politician to say?
I expect politicians to understand two basics principles: 1. stating you changed an opinion when you obviously didn't and 2. constantly attacking opponents makes you look weak and costs you more votes than it gains.

Romney never learned that lesson, and Newt forgot it. It is the reason neither one is president and each had it for the taking at some point.
Find
05-15-2015, 08:56 AM,
Threads: 376
Sorry I am not a Jeb fan. He is like others, nothing but a MOUTHPIECE for the Left and the CFR!
Find
05-19-2015, 07:24 PM,
Threads: 207
(05-15-2015, 06:35 AM)Dutz Wrote:

Well, problem is none of these guys truly have principles they believe in, it's all about what direction the wind is blowing.
(05-15-2015, 06:35 AM)Dutz Wrote:

Well, problem is none of these guys truly have principles they believe in, it's all about what direction the wind is blowing.
Find
05-19-2015, 09:13 PM,
Threads: 124
I am not a Jeb fan, but he clearly misunderstood the question. I probably prefer Rand Paul, Scott Walker and Marco Rubio in that order.

I don't agree, constantly attacking your opponents like Obama did makes you look good if the lame stream media is on your side. You can be Lazy, Lie, show Arrogance, be an Imbecile, Stonewall, be Corrupt and still be elected, like '57 states' Obama. Look at Harry Reid's lie... 'Romney paid no taxes'... Right for the Senate floor, zero evidence, a clear lie, yet the press ran with it for two weeks.

Negative campaigning always works. From LBJ's having the little girl holding the flower, with the Nuke going off in the background to Obama's legacy of lies...
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper

I don't agree, constantly attacking your opponents like Obama did makes you look good if the lame stream media is on your side. You can be Lazy, Lie, show Arrogance, be an Imbecile, Stonewall, be Corrupt and still be elected, like '57 states' Obama. Look at Harry Reid's lie... 'Romney paid no taxes'... Right for the Senate floor, zero evidence, a clear lie, yet the press ran with it for two weeks.

Negative campaigning always works. From LBJ's having the little girl holding the flower, with the Nuke going off in the background to Obama's legacy of lies...
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find