Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fulfilled -- WTB: Looking for 2 SKS'
08-16-2015, 08:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015, 04:50 AM by 140DB.)
Fulfilled -- WTB: Looking for 2 SKS'
Threads: 8
Looking for 2 cheap SKS' for a couple of different projects. They don't have to be beauty queens. Rough stocks are OK. Missing parts are OK as well.

Also looking for SKS parts. Barreled action, bolts, etc.

PM if you have one that you're looking to dump. thx.

Also looking for SKS parts. Barreled action, bolts, etc.

PM if you have one that you're looking to dump. thx.
Find
08-16-2015, 05:38 PM,
RE: WTB: Looking for 2 SKS'
Threads: 207
We'll keep an eye for ya.
Find
08-17-2015, 05:50 PM,
Threads: 124
What do you plan to do with the SKS's out of curiosity?
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
08-18-2015, 08:29 PM,
(08-17-2015, 05:50 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: What do you plan to do with the SKS's out of curiosity?

Picked up an SG Works bullpup stock and ATI strike force folding stock that I'd like to throw a couple of SKS' into, shorten the barrel, thread, etc.

Have 3 SKS' now (Russian, Chinese, and Yugo) but they're all numbers matching and in quite good shape, so the thought of doing a bubba job on these is probably not a good idea.

Hence looking for 2 "beater" SKS'.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” - Mark Twain
(08-17-2015, 05:50 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: What do you plan to do with the SKS's out of curiosity?
Picked up an SG Works bullpup stock and ATI strike force folding stock that I'd like to throw a couple of SKS' into, shorten the barrel, thread, etc.

Have 3 SKS' now (Russian, Chinese, and Yugo) but they're all numbers matching and in quite good shape, so the thought of doing a bubba job on these is probably not a good idea.

Hence looking for 2 "beater" SKS'.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” - Mark Twain
Find
08-19-2015, 07:01 AM,
Threads: 124
Ah, that I can understand. So you must be a fan of the SKS? Good to have guys that know about these type rifles to ask questions and their opinions about them. Much like I view rwhite135 as my resident AK knowledge source.
Find
12-10-2015, 04:51 AM,
RE: Fulfilled -- WTB: Looking for 2 SKS'
Big thanks to Max at RDA for finding a decent project SKS at a more than fair price.
Find