Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show at a Gaza Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony
06-28-2016, 08:56 AM,
Show at a Gaza Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony
Threads: 376
Well don't you get all warm and fuzzy when you watch this. Kids from Gaza Kindergarten at graduation.

Find
06-28-2016, 09:23 AM,
RE: Show at a Gaza Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony
Threads: 966
Thanks! I shared...
Find
06-30-2016, 08:24 PM,
Threads: 61
Thats eff'd up!
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Website Find
07-01-2016, 06:49 AM,
Threads: 14
Reminds me of a Golda Meir quote "There won't be peace till they love their kids more than they hate us". Anyone that does this kind of thing to their own kids is shameful. This ideology needs to be wiped from the face of the earth
Find
07-03-2016, 12:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016, 12:15 AM by rwhite135.)
Threads: 35
Things like this are why I don't inherently trust anyone who says they're a muslim. Remember that Turkey, who as a member of NATO is supposed to be our friend, sponsors these kinds of activities among the Palestinians. It was shipments, from Turkey to Palestinians, that were stopped by both Egypt and Israel and found to contain contraband. I refuse to call any area on the planet Palestine, as no country with that name ever existed, and the pro-Palestinian movement thinks that Gaza is a part of it..
Find
07-03-2016, 07:44 AM,
Threads: 79
They use the word Palestine because everyone is trying to "one up" each other in the antiquity department. In this case the Palestinians descended from the Philistines, i.e. Goliath of David and Goliath.

Everybody wants to throw blame, claim birthright, claim grievances, etc. based things that happed to people centuries ago who they may or may not be descended from.

Just like blacks wanting 'reparations' for something that happed to "some" black guy 150 years ago.
[Image: CatGun5_zpsxcamfme3.jpg]

Everybody wants to throw blame, claim birthright, claim grievances, etc. based things that happed to people centuries ago who they may or may not be descended from.

Just like blacks wanting 'reparations' for something that happed to "some" black guy 150 years ago.
[Image: CatGun5_zpsxcamfme3.jpg]
Find
07-03-2016, 08:03 AM,
Threads: 14
Well Dutz, I think reparations are a good thing. In fact I'm still traumatized by what the Romans did to Britain in AD 43. Will be forwarding a letter to that effect to the Italian Ambassador.

Have a good 4th Everyone

Have a good 4th Everyone
Find
07-03-2016, 10:01 PM,
(07-03-2016, 07:44 AM)Dutz Wrote: They use the word Palestine because everyone is trying to "one up" each other in the antiquity department. In this case the Palestinians descended from the Philistines, i.e. Goliath of David and Goliath.

The problem with their claim is that they didn't. Their ancestors were already running around the Arabian and Sinai peninsulas before the arrival of the Greek Philistines. Yep, that's right. The Philistines were Greek and the first of many European peoples to occupy a portion of what is now Israel. The so-called Palestinians, on the other hand, are just your typical Arab nomads. They have no connection to the Philistines, other than maybe once being enslaved by them.
(07-03-2016, 07:44 AM)Dutz Wrote: They use the word Palestine because everyone is trying to "one up" each other in the antiquity department. In this case the Palestinians descended from the Philistines, i.e. Goliath of David and Goliath.

The problem with their claim is that they didn't. Their ancestors were already running around the Arabian and Sinai peninsulas before the arrival of the Greek Philistines. Yep, that's right. The Philistines were Greek and the first of many European peoples to occupy a portion of what is now Israel. The so-called Palestinians, on the other hand, are just your typical Arab nomads. They have no connection to the Philistines, other than maybe once being enslaved by them.
Find
07-03-2016, 10:11 PM,
(07-03-2016, 08:03 AM)British Gunner Wrote: Well Dutz, I think reparations are a good thing. In fact I'm still traumatized by what the Romans did to Britain in AD 43. Will be forwarding a letter to that effect to the Italian Ambassador.

Have a good 4th Everyone

Maybe you should send that letter to any number of countries below our southern border. They seem to feel that they are the modern representatives of the Roman Empire. They do call themselves Latino, after all, and that would signify that they believe Central and South America to be part of that dead empire. On the other hand, you don't see Italians running around calling themselves Latino or anything else to that effect. Toilet
(07-03-2016, 08:03 AM)British Gunner Wrote: Well Dutz, I think reparations are a good thing. In fact I'm still traumatized by what the Romans did to Britain in AD 43. Will be forwarding a letter to that effect to the Italian Ambassador.

Have a good 4th Everyone
Maybe you should send that letter to any number of countries below our southern border. They seem to feel that they are the modern representatives of the Roman Empire. They do call themselves Latino, after all, and that would signify that they believe Central and South America to be part of that dead empire. On the other hand, you don't see Italians running around calling themselves Latino or anything else to that effect. Toilet
Find