Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People Who Want a Gun Registry Oppose a Muslim Registry
12-30-2016, 12:05 PM,
Threads: 966

The left continues to lose its mind over Donald Trump. I remember when Barack Obama was elected and friends of mine started stockpiling ammunition and buying guns. They were convinced Obama was going to round up all the guns. The left is now engaged in the equivalent with a bunch of technology engineers in California pledging to refuse to build a muslim registry.

Now, there is no muslim registry in the works. There is no muslim registry planned. But I’m sure it makes them feel good to take a stand for something that is not going to happen and would be of dubious constitutionality if it ever were.

What is more fascinating to note is that many of these same people support a gun registry.

The left continues to lose its mind over Donald Trump. I remember when Barack Obama was elected and friends of mine started stockpiling ammunition and buying guns. They were convinced Obama was going to round up all the guns. The left is now engaged in the equivalent with a bunch of technology engineers in California pledging to refuse to build a muslim registry.

Now, there is no muslim registry in the works. There is no muslim registry planned. But I’m sure it makes them feel good to take a stand for something that is not going to happen and would be of dubious constitutionality if it ever were.

What is more fascinating to note is that many of these same people support a gun registry.
Find