Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waffle House
08-26-2014, 01:25 PM,
Waffle House
Threads: 51
This is a shame. I think I would have taken the warning he rcvd in the parking lot seriously. http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2014/...ter_h.html
http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2014/...ter_h.html
Find
08-26-2014, 07:50 PM,
RE: Waffle House
Threads: 61
Not a hate crime? Beaten by black people who are upset over the Ferguson deal?

Smells like garbage to me.
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Smells like garbage to me.
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Website Find
08-26-2014, 08:58 PM,
Threads: 51
Exactly
Find
08-27-2014, 08:26 AM,
Threads: 124
These people still want special treatment. How about we treat everyone the same? I have a problem with the whole concept of a 'hate crime'. Crime is crime, period. I don't care what motivates one to commit it. They can be insane, delusional or rational. Murder is murder for example. The reason they committed the crime should not matter. But I guess liberals want to try to control how one thinks. I think it is perfectly OK to dislike, hate, disdain anyone, as long as you don't commit a crime. After all democrats hate capitalism, the Constitution and America, but that's not a crime of it self.

Can hate crimes only be committed against special groups, like blacks gays, etc? Can a black person hate other black people?

The whole idea of a 'hate' crime screams of liberals attempting to control others.

Can hate crimes only be committed against special groups, like blacks gays, etc? Can a black person hate other black people?

The whole idea of a 'hate' crime screams of liberals attempting to control others.
Find