Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL... Racial Issue???
09-25-2017, 04:27 PM,
NFL... Racial Issue???
Threads: 966
Personal Post and not speaking for Red Dot.

After the social Media has had a heyday with President Trump's comments about the NFL this weekend and continuing to do so now... I have heard the media say that this is a "racial issue".

How is this a racial issue?

After the social Media has had a heyday with President Trump's comments about the NFL this weekend and continuing to do so now... I have heard the media say that this is a "racial issue".

How is this a racial issue?
Find
09-25-2017, 04:32 PM,
RE: NFL... Racial Issue???
Here's a article about this. The truth is, Trump didn't start this.

http://theresurgent.com/donald-trump-did...bb64c4d2eb
Find
09-26-2017, 09:13 AM,
Threads: 376
I see it as a respect issue. Lack thereof!
Find
09-26-2017, 09:29 AM,
Exactly, but you know... they had to make themselves victims in some sort of way, because there are a number of people who see it just the way you do. They (as in "people" who are taking the knee, not a racial issue) had to gain support from the masses some way. Everything that should not be politicized is now. Sometimes it is best to keep ones mouth shut if you are a public figure and not take advantage of the fact that you are privileged to get a unpaid microphone in your face all the time.
Find
09-27-2017, 06:00 AM,
Threads: 124
My view is somewhat different. In showing gross disrespect to the Flag and America I now would not even consider listening to their complaints. They needed to do this on their own time. Doing this on the NFL's time is just wrong. The Commissioner should hand out FINES and a one game suspension for every play that took a knee on company time. If the players want to get together outside of work, and do this that is fine, although as FaceBook recently showed, you can still be fired for that legally. I will not buy any NFL gear, nor watch the games, until each and everyone of these player APOLOGIES on their knees for INSULTING America! I don't need you. If Ditka or Landry were still coaches, they would have told them straight away to go clean out their lockers, they are CUT.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find