Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Surplus...
11-25-2018, 10:31 AM,
Military Surplus...
Threads: 124
Sigh, the era of reasonable military surplus is at an end. I have been hunting for a decent K98 and have found them to more expensive than many new rifles. Same can be said for SKS and even the lowly Mosin Nagant are getting quite pricey compared to a few years ago. These rifles are in high demand. If there is any doubt, even CMP Garands now are commanding high prices. And 1903 Springfield's are hard to come by. Remember how cheap Enfields used to be, price one today. I still will hunt for a pristine SKS and K98, they just keep going up in price. A real bummer.[/b]
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
11-28-2018, 09:56 AM,
RE: Military Surplus...
Threads: 376
Apparently mt brother still finds them. He is up to his 12th, i think if I added correct Garand. I was with him at one show when I saw him buy one and then he and I talked the other day and he said he had picked up another one or two. Do not think any were CMP's. But for him, he has no wife, no kids and this is is hobby. I know there will be more since he like collecting them and he loves the military history.
Find