Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Rifles
03-12-2019, 09:05 AM,
Henry Rifles
Threads: 376
Well I would like to introduce the newest member of my family. Nope its not a rifle or is it. Born on 3.8.19 @12:18AM my wife and I welcomed our first Grandson into this world. His name is Henry Wynn Johnson. The middle name was selected after my father, who passed away in 2012, and my brother (49) who suddenly passed in 2016. His first name was randomly picked but it is actually my GGG Grandfathers name.

With a name like Henry I had to do something special. So I went down to the nearest Henry Rifles Dealer and at bought Baby Henry a Mini Bolt Youth .22 S/L/LR rifle. Heck I don't even need to have it engraved. When I bought it, the guys at the counter wanted to know how old my Grandson was. They got a big kick out of it when they heard that he was less than 24hrs old.

When my brother found out what I did he went out and bought Baby Henry a Golden Boy Youth .22 S/L/LR. Not bad for a young lad that was not even 24hrs old.

It appears that Baby Henry will be gifted with many more Henry's to come. I can see quite a few more Golden Boys, Patriot series, Big Boy Specials, and more coming his way. Heck, we have even planned which safe we will be buying for him.

With a name like Henry I had to do something special. So I went down to the nearest Henry Rifles Dealer and at bought Baby Henry a Mini Bolt Youth .22 S/L/LR rifle. Heck I don't even need to have it engraved. When I bought it, the guys at the counter wanted to know how old my Grandson was. They got a big kick out of it when they heard that he was less than 24hrs old.

When my brother found out what I did he went out and bought Baby Henry a Golden Boy Youth .22 S/L/LR. Not bad for a young lad that was not even 24hrs old.

It appears that Baby Henry will be gifted with many more Henry's to come. I can see quite a few more Golden Boys, Patriot series, Big Boy Specials, and more coming his way. Heck, we have even planned which safe we will be buying for him.
Find
03-13-2019, 11:19 AM,
RE: Henry Rifles
Threads: 124
Henry's are such quality rifles. I've always hoped they would come out with a side loader. My Grand Dad, didn't buy me any firearms when he was alive, but he did leave me a few. One was a Beretta Model 35 .32 caliber pistol from his time in WWII, the other was Colt New Service revolver (1916) in 38-40.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Col. Jeff Cooper
Find
03-14-2019, 08:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 08:43 AM by bradberry.)
Those are a few sweet weapons. The look of the Beretta then hasn't change much from how they look today. The Colt would be a sweet pistol to have in any collection. Both of those guns, I am sure, are highly cherished by his Grandson and so would your Grandson.
Find
05-29-2019, 08:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-29-2019, 08:54 AM by bradberry.)
And to add to my almost 3 month old Grandson's collection, is his newest rifle. Its another Henry for Henry. My brother bought him a new Henry .22 S/L/LR Golden Boy with the octagonal barrel. It is a SWEET rifle. Lets get this youngster started out right! Not bad so far, almost 3 months old and already 2 rifles.
Find